Thursday, August 07, 2008

~~Hello from the Hills

I thought I would post a little update on us..We were at the Foudation Confrenece in Beach Park, Ill and that was a wonderful conference..My Dh was able to preach and he did fantastic.. We lost a week long meeting at a family camp..Please pray that we can replace that and God will provide for our needs..We are in need of a Van so bad because ours is ready to give up, please be in pray for that..
Aubrey is with my parents and having a wonderful time and will be heading out to California the 25th of Aug. I will be testing the boys in the Alpha Omaga progam next week and I am praying that they will do well..Aubrey will get tested at my parents house and then I will be ordering the material.. JJ has another Apt. the 13th and we will see how his leg is doing and I will let you all know..

Well I need to go fo now I hope and pray you all have a BLESSED day!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 07 August, 2008 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

I will be praying for the request that you made. Have a great day,connie from Texas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>