Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday!!!!


I am sitting here drinking a cup of coffee telling myself i am going to regret this..LOL..I know it is going to keep me up..But I need a cup today..
I woke up this morning with an awful back ache..I was unable to walk,sit or bend over..I have been to the doc. with this same thing before and they have taken X-rays 2 times and they have found nothing..So I am hoping they will at least find something..
I am planing a suprise birthday party for Jason he is going to be 38..Wow 2 more yrs until he is 40 and that means i have 3 more yrs until i am 40.. I am inviting some of his friends in his unit and some other of his friends..We are going to B-que it is suppose to be around 80..I am so hoping the weather wont change..
Boy am I having a hard time with my kids..I am truely at a loss with the way they have been acting and not respecting me..I know it all extends form them being in public school but right know that is the best I can do..I am hoping I can find a christian school around the area..
Well I better go need to get the kids ready for bed..Have a great day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>