Sunday, May 07, 2006

I have been tagged..By Rina..

Well about my Mother...
1. She was born in Cal.
2. She is the oldest of 5 kids
3. Married at 18
4. Married her high school sweet heart.
5.Married for 39 years to Dad..
6.She has 3 kids
7. She has 10 grandkids
8. She was saved at 28
9. She taught at the same christain school I went to.
10. She is a S.S. Teacher
11. She homeschool her grandkids
12. She loves to go to yard sales
13. She raises chickens
14. She never gave up on usas kids when we would fall..She would help pick them us and encourage us..

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 07 May, 2006 , Blogger Lula said...

Sounds like a SUPER mother! AWWWWWW

 
At Tuesday, 09 May, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you my darling daughter for the kind words.
Dad and I did our best in training you and your sister and brother, for the Lord.
You remember the verse I used to live by is Proverbs 3:3-6. And also train up a child, by Gods Word.
Dad and I love you very much and are praying for you, and for Jason to get well soon. Hug the babies for us. We miss you all so very much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>