Monday, May 08, 2006

What a crazy morning....


I get the kids off to school and I come home to get something done around that house..Jason went back to the doc this morning around 6:45 and I get a call say they are addmitting him to the hospital..I have someone come pick me up to ge the van and I drive behind the ambulance..He is getting intervinious meds and he is staying there for 3 days..They will check on him tomorrow to weather or not he will need surgery..They want this antibotic thru his veins..If they think he will need surgery they will go in and clean out his leg from the infection..He really needs prayers he is in alot of pain..

Well I will keep you all updated..

Have a great day..

2 Comments:

At Monday, 08 May, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Bro. Jason is having problems with his leg. I let Dave know that he's admitted to the hospital. We'll be in prayer for healing and for some needed pain relief.
We miss you guys, hope all is going well for JJ too.
Love you,
Angela

 
At Tuesday, 09 May, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shell, its mary. Got your email and so sorry to hear about Jason. Rob and I will keep you in our Prayers. Caleb has been extremely sick with some kind of virus for a week now, and we haven't been getting many results. Went to the Doctors 3 times. Please tell Jason he's in my heart and prayers.
Love you
Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>