Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Something really funny!!!!!

This was really funny..I just had to share..LOL

"I'm going fishing."Really means: "I'm going to stand by a stream with a stick in my hand all day, while the fish swim by in complete safety."

"It's a guy thing."Really means: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"Can I help with dinner?"Really means: "Why isn't it already on the table?"

"Uh-huh." "Sure, honey." "Yes, dear."Really means: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

"It would take too long to explain."Really means: "I have no idea how it works."

"We're going to be late."Really means: "Now I have a legitimate excuse to drive like a maniac."

"Take a break, honey, you're working too hard."Really means: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

"That's interesting, dear."Really means: "Are you still talking?"

"Hey, I've got my reasons for what I'm doing."Really means: "And I sure hope I think of some pretty soon."

"I can't find it."Really means: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

"You know I could never love anyone else."Really means: "I am used to the way you yell at me and realize it could be worse."

"You look terrific."Really means: "Please don't try on one more outfit. I'm starving."

"I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are."Really means: "No one will ever see us alive again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>