Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What a Day!!!!


I got a surprise..Jason booked me a hair apt. today and It was very much needed..I got my hair cut and perm..
I went to walmart and got the kids 2 outfits a piece..They need summer clothes and I am hoping to get them some more..
My poor JJ has an Absess(sp) tooth..He check is so swollen and we are getting him in tomrrow morning..He is also getting sick and throwing up..My poor baby..
My hubbies leg it looking much better and he is happy about that..I think he is ready to go back to work..LOL
My house is screaming at me that it needs to be cleaned..LOL and I have no time to do it..I so need to slow down..
Well have a wonderful day!!!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 17 May, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about JJ. Make sure it isn't mono. Might be mispelled. You can get blisters over your teeth when it is present. And with him vomiting and such, that makes me think it might be something more. And the house work will always be there. Have fun.
Love ya
Mary

 
At Monday, 22 May, 2006 , Blogger Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Our house gets out of hand at times too. :)
I hope your son is feeling better by now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>