Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hello All!!!


It has been a crazy week for me..My hubby was bitten by a brown racluse spider on friday and he was put on a strong Iv on sat and ran thru sunday and he is doing better..JJ fell in a grocery store on his knee he slipped on an onion peel and we are waiting to her from the radiologist.. I think my family need to be in a plastic bubble..Laughing 2.. I have been babysitting to earn some extra money and it has been going pretty good and the baby is 9mon old and he is such a good baby and I am glad about that..
We are getting lots of Windy and Thunderstorms and it is suppose to last until the weekend..Great holiday weekend for us..

Well I hope you all have a BLESSED day!!!!








1 Comments:

At Thursday, 31 August, 2006 , Blogger Jenn said...

Oh no, Michelle! I've never seen a recluse spider, but I've heard they are nasty lil critters....

and your son falling in the store! Wow, you HAVE had quite the week....

We've had rain for a week long, and finally enjoyed some dry land and sun yesterday. It's so hard when they can't all play outside, or if they do..it's not for long, and then they come in drenched. LOL

I hope your hubby recovers easily.
Praying for you,
Hugs~
Jenn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>