Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hey All!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and alive..LOL..I have been having computer problems and I have been back on dial up using my hubbies computer..In which I truely love him for.We have been taking turns using..LOL
We have been trying to get things taken care of with JJ..He has been in and out of the Er with a really bad migrain and his ped's doc ordered a Ct scan and they found he has 7-8 tumers around his head and he is having petimal sezuires..We have several apt next week..
I hope you all had wonderful New Years..

Will be posting more when I can..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Friday, 05 January, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Michelle -

I read your blog on my bloglines (I'm not sure if I've posted a comment before -- I know it's been a while if I ever did). That said, I just wanted to tell you that I will be praying for your little JJ. I do read whenever you post, so I will follow along to see how he is doing. Blessings to you all in the New Year. Jodi

 
At Friday, 05 January, 2007 , Blogger Sarah D. said...

Definitely will pray for JJ. I hope you will keep us updated at the Well! I'll post JJ for you on the board.

 
At Sunday, 07 January, 2007 , Blogger Heather said...

:( That is so hard. I will be praying and checking for your updates. (((hug)))-heather

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>