Friday, April 20, 2007

~~Sad Sad day for us~~~~


Our beloved General Winston is not with us anymore..He went into have his tear ducts fixed because it is common in English Bull dogs..They put him asleep and they were unable to wake him up..We were told that his heart failed but they are doing an aptopsy today and we should find out more Monday or Tuesday..My day yesterday was not a good one and to break the news to my kids was something awful..We are planning on getting another dog..So we are looking online..Please pray for us and my kids and we morn today..Thank you

Labels:

7 Comments:

At Friday, 20 April, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Michelle - I am so sorry!

 
At Friday, 20 April, 2007 , Blogger Janie said...

I am so very sorry!!!

 
At Saturday, 21 April, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Oh Sister!! I'm so very sorry. I know how your hearts are broken. I've gone through many dogs and cats that have either been killed or put to sleep. I've not had this sort of thing happen...but they are all devastating things to happen. I'll be praying for y'all as you seek for another pet.

 
At Saturday, 21 April, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

I am so very sorry you and your family have lost your pet. I will be praying that Things will be better for you all soon. connie from Texas

 
At Saturday, 21 April, 2007 , Blogger Sarah D. said...

Losing a pet is a hard thing. I cannot imagine having to explain it to the kids! So sorry!

 
At Sunday, 22 April, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you all so much for your kind words and Prayers..We have been doing pretty good and we are going to look for another dog..

 
At Sunday, 22 April, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

I'm so sorry about your sweet dog passing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>