Monday, April 16, 2007

~~~I have been tagged~~~

1. Go to Wikipedia and type in your birth date only -without the year.

Mine Are;
2. List 3 events that occurred that day:a) 1502 - The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese navigator João da Nova.
1674 - John Sobieski is elected by the szlachta to be the King of Poland.
1725 - The Order of Alexander Nevsky was instituted in Russia by an empress Catherine I.
1758 - Mary Campbell is abducted from her home in Pennsylvania by Lenape during the French and Indian War.

3. List 2 important birthdays:a)1471 - Albrecht Dürer, German painter (d. 1528)
1527 - King Philip II of Spain (d. 1598)

4. List 1 death:a)1988 - Sammy Davis, Sr., American dancer (b. 1900)

5.List a holiday or observance:a)Navy Day (Día de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.

Now I get to tag 5 people!Rina,Julie,Heather,Glenda,SarahD

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 17 April, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

That was real neat :) I thought the hole idea was cool, thanks for participating.

 
At Tuesday, 17 April, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

I thought it was neat to..Very intesting info..

 
At Tuesday, 17 April, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Thanks for tagging me Sis. I'll put a post up in a few minutes listing the things I found.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>