Tuesday, June 05, 2007

~~~Menu making~~~

I have been saying I really need to do this and I would start one and never fall thru with it..Well I finally did it this week..

Monday:
Chicken Divan
Salad

Tuesday:
Italian Pork Chops
Bread
Green Beans
Salad

Wed:
Lipton Pepper Steak
Biscuts
Corn
Salad

Thurs:
Impossible Cheeseburger pie
Green beans
Salad

Friday:
Spagetti w/meatballs
biscuts
corn
salad

I can really see a change in my budget when I know what I am doing for dinner and I also have next week planned out to..
I have also been working on my recipe box and I am almost done..

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, 05 June, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

That all sounds real good. Tonight we are having the ever popular spaghetti. But my oldest son does not like the red sauce, so he has the spaghetti noodles with canned spinach with salt and butter. Yep, I have a child who LOVES his spinach, weird lol :)

 
At Tuesday, 05 June, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

I have 1 who don't like the sauce either and I just put butter on it..My son Jason loves Collard Greens..

 
At Tuesday, 05 June, 2007 , Blogger Glenda Christina said...

Yummy you are making me hungry it is 7 here and dinner is just now getting done.
I love that cheese burger pie is that bisquik?
I should plan my meals too what a geat idea!

 
At Wednesday, 06 June, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Glenda, yes that is bisquick.

 
At Friday, 08 June, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Hey, Michelle! I've been a bit out of touch with commenting this week, so I'm just swinging by to wish you a blessed weekend! :o)

Your menus sounded good ~ I love to plan my meals. Let us know how it worked for you! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>