Saturday, June 02, 2007

~~Welcome June~~

We sure will have a busy month..We will have a visiter with us for the rest of the summer and that is Carissa..My kids are so excited to have there cousin come visit she will be arriving today at 2:20 and them we are off to the Sand pool and getting her settled at the house..
The kids still are in school until the 14th and they are bumbed about that..LOL I have taken on a few more kids..We have become a little finacially strapped and Jason said he could get a second job but I rather have him home with me..So with the new kids I think we will get out of this hole we are in..Aubrey and Carissa will be helping me and they will be able to earn some extra money..
We should find out about Jason's Med. Board next week and then they will tell us how long we have in the Military.
Well I need to get ready and pick up the house..

Have a BLESSED day!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 02 June, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Sounds like a busy time, but so much fun for the kids with their cousin in town. Praying all goes well with what the Med. Boards. Blessings to the Hills! :o)

 
At Monday, 04 June, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Enjoy your time with Carissa. Still praying about this decision with the board. Keep us updated.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>