Wednesday, October 10, 2007

~~UPDATE..On my Mother~~


She got back all her test and they got all the cancer..Praise the Lord..But she will still have to take Chemo just to be on the safe side..But I just wanted to let you all know and please continue to pray for her and my dad..

I had a surprise waiting for me when i got back from picking up the kids from school yesterday.Jason bought me a new computer..It is a Hp TouchSmart Pc..And I love it.. I will post a picture later..

Have a BLESSED day!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 11 October, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Oh...well if I'd only read this post before I read and saw the other one I'd have gotten my question answered. I asked what kind of computer it was. You said it in this post. It is unlike one I've ever seen. Pretty fancy!!

 
At Thursday, 11 October, 2007 , Blogger Sarah D. said...

Great news to hear about your mom. I will continue to remember her in prayer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>