Wednesday, September 19, 2007

~~~Here is an Update for you all~~~

The Lord has really blessed us since being out of the military..We are in a wonderful church which we love. Jason had been getting lots of meetings booked and the Lord provided us with a really nice Motor Home that sleeps 7 to travel in..The kids are in a wonderful christian school and I am so happy about that..The have to wear uniforms and I don't have to fight with my kids on what thet are going to wear to school..I will be taking a picture of them to show you all..

**Adding a prayer request*** Please if you all would could you please pray for my mother..We just found out she has breast cancer and they will be removing her breast on the 2nd of Oct. She has alot riding against her..She has alot of health problems along with this cancer..Please pray for my dad also..

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Thursday, 20 September, 2007 , Blogger Jenn said...

Wow, sounds like things are going very well for you, I'm SO glad. I like uniforms, too, takes away the guesswork! hehe

I will certainly pray for you dear mom.

Hugs,
JEnn

 
At Thursday, 20 September, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Jenn..
Thank you for your prayers..

 
At Thursday, 20 September, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

Hey Michelle, long time no see. Happy things went well with the move and that things are settling down for you all.

I will pray for your mom and dad.

 
At Thursday, 20 September, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Teresa..Thank you so much for your prayers..

 
At Wednesday, 03 October, 2007 , Blogger Wings As Eagles said...

How is your mom doing?

 
At Wednesday, 03 October, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

She is doing alright..She goes into surgry on Thurs. and then after that the Chemo starts..Please continue to be praying

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>