Wednesday, October 31, 2007

~~What is new with us~~

I thought I would update you all on what is going on with the Hills...We are doing really well still praying in for some meeting..We do have some lined up for Nov. and Dec. so hopefully after the 1st of the year we would be getting some more.. We are putting together a Web page and I have a sample of it and I will let you all see the pade..It will be finished by next Wed.

Kids are doing really well in school..Went to the first teacher conference and there grades are wonderful and JJ is doing alot better and I am so glad..

My mother will have her 1st chemo treatment next week and she is really scared so could you all please pray for her.

Here is the link I hope you all like it and tell us what you think so far..
http://revivalforamerica.imagemanagement.com/

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 31 October, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

That looks really good!

I'll be praying for your Mom, but how is your Husband? Is the eye better or should I still pray for him too?

Glad to hear about your full calender. May the Lord bless you and your family in this.

 
At Thursday, 01 November, 2007 , Blogger Sarah D. said...

Wow! It looks awesome, can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully, his schedule will pick up and get going good. Praying for ya'll!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>