Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Baking and more baking.

This week has been a busy one for me..I have been baking 2 different kinds of cookies and I am kind of proud of myself these cookies are my grandmothers recipe and I have not done these is a very long time..

Kids Christmas parties are today and they will come home with lots of sweats and they are excited about it being the last day of school until Jan.. We will be leaving for my mothers on Sunday and we will come back on Wed..

I will be finishing up my shopping today and tomorrow and boy is is getting harder for me..It was so much easier when the kids were littler and since they are older I am having a hard time finding things for them..
Well I am off to hit the crazy stores and deal with cranky people.LOL

Have a wonderful day

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 20 December, 2007 , Blogger Jeannie said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family! All the baking sounds wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>