Monday, March 03, 2008

~~If any of my blogger friends~~

Will be at Pastor's school this year at Hommond Indiana I will be there this year with my Dh..We will have a table there to promoto our ministry..I am so excited this will be my first time going and my hubby has gone before.. If any of you are going I would love to meet you.. Our Table will be under Revival for America. Please look me up..
Also please keep me in your prayers..I went to the doctors on friday of last week to have them look at something that was on my nose and when he looked at it he mention a form of cancer and please pray that is is not the worst..I will get it check this week..

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Monday, 03 March, 2008 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

I will be praying for both things. Take care.

 
At Tuesday, 04 March, 2008 , Blogger Glenda Christina said...

Praying for a miracle Michelle! I hope you enjoy your time with your hubby and with our God. \0/

 
At Tuesday, 04 March, 2008 , Blogger Jodi said...

Enjoy your conference. Praying for your skin spot. Hugs to you!

 
At Thursday, 06 March, 2008 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Praying for you Sis!! I hope you get to meet lots of new people! Who knows...you might even meet a blogger or two. How neat would that be?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>