Monday, April 14, 2008

~~Please be in prayer for our family~~

We went to the doctors today about his leg when it was kicked and they had put a cast on it March 26th and then ordered a Bone stimulator on it and he has had that on since the 27th. Well as of today they is no improvement and they will have to to surgry which will intail bone graphing and then putting in another rod. He is completely out of school and I am schooling him at home with the work they send home..Please pray for us

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Monday, 14 April, 2008 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Wow!!! That is awful. I'm so sorry to hear this news. I'll be praying for him and for you too!!

 
At Wednesday, 16 April, 2008 , Blogger Leah said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Praying for you all. The Lord always uses your situation to encourage me. Know that y'all are loved and prayed for.

 
At Tuesday, 22 April, 2008 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you all.

 
At Wednesday, 23 April, 2008 , Blogger Jodi said...

Michelle ~ I am praying. So sorry to hear y'all are going through this.

 
At Thursday, 01 May, 2008 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

How is his leg doing? Has he had the surgery yet? Still praying for him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>