Friday, April 21, 2006

Good Morning!!!!


The day started with me at 4:15..why get up that early you ask..LOL, Well my hubby had a road march at 4:45 and I was helping him get his things together and make him some coffee..Then I thought to myself should I got back to bed but I looked around at my house and I started to clean the down stairs and fold laundrey..So know that I have almost everything done I don't have to clean all day..I am so proud of myself but I have to say I am going to feel it later today and want to take a nap..LOL
My dear wonderful hubby calls me and tells me he has some news but don't tell me he wants to wait till he gets off of work..Do you know how hard it is to wait pretty much half of the day wondering what the news is..Your mind gets to wondering..Well he gets home a tells me "We are getting a dog." LOL..I was excited really I was..But then he tell me that the guy who is selling the dog only sells then to people who has sick kids..Like JJ..Well he heard about JJ story and he want to seel us one of his dogs..So I had to ask.."How much." He said the first price or the second..I said give me both..SoJason tells me he normally sales then for 850$ and he is selling the dog to us for 150$.I thought Wow..this guy took a loss but Jason said this guy really wants JJ to have this dog..I almost cryed..Oh I forgot to tell you what kind it was..LOL It is a bulldog,Female, with white hair and blue eyes..We are going to look at her today and I will take pictures..We are going to pick her up on the 1st and the kids are really happy..
Well I think I am going to finish picking up and I will post more later..Have a Blessed Friday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>