Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!!!!


We have had a great day..Firts let me talk about yesterday..We took the kids to a base wide Easter egg hunt and it was a blast for the kids..They had arts and crafts and a big cook out..Then we took them to the beach with some our friends and they had a wonderful time there and you guessed it we all got burnt it was 88 yesterday..
Today we went to church and they did a Easter Contada and it was Awsome.After church we went to our neighbors house and we had a cook out and it was yummy..LOL
The kids are happy they don't have to go to bed early and boy am I tried..LOL..Here comes the storms I can hear it coming the lightening is very bright..
Monday starts a new day and I am getting back on track with my diet so please pray for me that I will be able to do this..I have been a little discouraged lately and my hubby can see it..
All next week is spring cleaning and I am going to be working real hard to get my house in order and I am going to put my kids to work..LOL
Well I hope you all have a wonderful week..

2 Comments:

At Monday, 17 April, 2006 , Blogger The McCormack Family said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend... I will be praying for you indeed.. Have a wonderful week and take care.

 
At Tuesday, 18 April, 2006 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Michelle...I found your site through Courtney's site. You comment regularly on her site and thought I would check out your site. I was reading your posts about your starting a diet and also about your husband deploying to Afghanistan. First of all I will be praying for the deployment and for you and your children as well as him as he goes over there. I can imagine that is a very difficult thing to deal with. Just trust the Lord and lean heavily on Him and He will see you through. Also as for the diet...I too am on a diet. I started at the first of the year and have lost 20 lbs. so far. I know that doesn't sound like much but it is coming off slow....I think due to my age. Just trust the Lord with that too. That is the only way it will work. I've tried to diet on my own without His help and it never worked. But with His help I realize that ALL things are possible. I will be checking your site regularly. Feel free to check out mine as well anytime you can or want to. Take care and God bless.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>