Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!!!!


We have had a great day..Firts let me talk about yesterday..We took the kids to a base wide Easter egg hunt and it was a blast for the kids..They had arts and crafts and a big cook out..Then we took them to the beach with some our friends and they had a wonderful time there and you guessed it we all got burnt it was 88 yesterday..
Today we went to church and they did a Easter Contada and it was Awsome.After church we went to our neighbors house and we had a cook out and it was yummy..LOL
The kids are happy they don't have to go to bed early and boy am I tried..LOL..Here comes the storms I can hear it coming the lightening is very bright..
Monday starts a new day and I am getting back on track with my diet so please pray for me that I will be able to do this..I have been a little discouraged lately and my hubby can see it..
All next week is spring cleaning and I am going to be working real hard to get my house in order and I am going to put my kids to work..LOL
Well I hope you all have a wonderful week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>