Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday what can I say!!!


I went to tha Docs again because i was not getting any better my back was geting worse..Well come to find out I cracked 2 ribs on my left side..I was havign such a hard time breathing and evening sleeping.They put me on stronger meds..I am hoping this will work..
Jason had a wonderful B-day..He was so suprised it was awsome..He got alot of neat gifts..
We went to the beach yesterday and the kids had a wonderful time even thought the water was way to cold..The weather was nice it was 75-85 and we got burnt..We are planning on going next weekend to..But sunscreen sounds good this time..LOL
Well I hope everyone has a great day...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 04 April, 2006 , Blogger The McCormack Family said...

Praying for you to get better Michelle... Thats crazy what has happened to you...

Sounds like fun at the beach.. We got burnt fishing lol..

Have a wonderful week and I will be praying for you over here..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>