Monday, April 24, 2006

Something new I tried today...

Creamy Italian Chicken..

4 boneless skinless chicken breast

8 oz cream cheese

1can od cream of chicken soup

4oz can of mushroom (optional)

Hot cooked egg noodles

Place chicken in crock pot..Combine salad dressing mix and water,pour over chicken..cook in crock pot for 3hrs. on low..
In a small bowl beat cream cheese and soup until blended. Stir in mushroom(optional).. Pour over chicken and cook for another 1hr longer
Serve over noodles or rice..

I made this tonight and it was so good..The chicken was very moist and Yummy..I thought I wouls share the with you all..

3 Comments:

At Monday, 24 April, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH! This sounds yummy! Did you season the chicken with anything? I am going to have to try this.

 
At Monday, 24 April, 2006 , Blogger Michelle said...

The Italian season mix is the seasoning..When it cooks in the crock pot in that mix it seasons it...

 
At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006 , Blogger Lula said...

YUM YUM YUM! I will for sure copy this down and try it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>