Saturday, April 22, 2006

Busy day for us today!!!!


What we are doing today..I am going to be cleaning up around here today, kids are going to help me in there rooms, Wow..they can make a mess..LOL..I have to pick up my room..We are moving soon and the less stuff I have the better..I really need to find a free cycle..
Be in prayer for my Dad..He had a Heart attack last yr and he does a stress test and he had one Wed. and they found he has a blockage and it is pretty bad..He goes in Monday for another test to see how bad the blockage is..If it is bad then they will have to put a stint in..
Then I will be going into surgry at the end of May and it is a surgry I have been waiting for a long time..I am really excited and nervious at the same time..I have 1 worry..When I broke my tail bone about 2 months ago it has given me lots of problems..I am praying my back will be ok..
Well need to get started on my day..Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 22 April, 2006 , Blogger Lula said...

(Michelle) I will be praying for your dad...my dad has the same issues...3 of his arteries are 100% blocked...and the one that works only has 23% blood flow going through it...So I know what you are feeling. I will be praying girl!

 
At Tuesday, 25 April, 2006 , Blogger Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

I'll pray for your dad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>