Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another day!!!!


Well I just got back from the hospital and Jason is doing a little better, The swelling has gone down a little and the pain is worsening because of that they had to put him in stronger meds..I am so THANKFUL for that his leg is getting better..I was told today that if he didn't go to the docs yesterday he would have lost his leg, The muscel was breaking down..They gave him a shot because they were worried about blood clots..I was going to go tonight but he needs his rest so I will be back up there in the morning..
The kids have been doing things for there teachers..It is Teacher Appreciation week and they have been having fun with it..I was able to visit the kids and watch the kids while they work they are so cute to watch..

Well Have a wonderful day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>