Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Blessing to share...

As you know I am moving..We as I was empting my boxes and putting them out in my patio I had a knock on my door asking me what I'm going to do with those boxes..Well I said once I am done the movers are comming to pick them up and he asked if he could have them because he is moving..I said sure help yourself..So he spent about 3 days getting those boxes and today was the last day and he asked if we need a shed and I said we have been looking to buy one and he said we can have his..And those shed can be expensive..WooHoo..I got a shed..It needs a little work and paint but thats ok..
I am done with everything and I am happy about that so today is going to be a lzy day for me..But I do need to go grocery shopping..

Have a BLESSED day!!!!!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 22 June, 2006 , Blogger Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Wow!!! That's a BIG blessing!!

 
At Friday, 23 June, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH holy God almighty ! a SHED!!!! a FREE shed..I can't believe it..Thats the best news I have heard all day. Thank You god for giving this shed to Michelle through her giving the box's out of the kindness of her heart. For You are Good and Your mercys endure forever. Amen.

 
At Saturday, 24 June, 2006 , Blogger Kristi said...

God is so good to His children. Supplying us with things that we need or even want. I'm glad you got our shed. If you had been a stingy person, that man never would have offered his shed to you.

~Kristi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>