Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Howdy everyone!!!!!


We have had a really nice day today!!! No rain yet but it is coming..So the kids are outside playing really hard..
Michael had to visit the Er today..He has been having trouble breathing these last few days..I have been giving him his treatments but with this humidity it is not helping..So we got in to see the doc and his oxygen level was between 75-80% and it is auppose to be 100% so they had to give him another treatment and he is doing alot better..I have to give him his inhaler every 4hrs until improvement..
Well I found out today I am the new FRG( family readiness group) Leader..which I think is going to be really neat to do..This group helps with famlies who spouses are deloyed..It will keep me busy..
Well I will right more later..

Have a BLESSED day!!!!!

Well I wanted to add something..We have been wanting to take the kids to Busch Garden since we have been in Va..Well with Jason being in the military him and 3 other family members can get in free and we would have to pay for 1 ticket..Well I go to the mail box and there was something from Busch Gardens and I opened it and there was 2 free tickets for Busch Gardens I jumped up and said WooHooo..So we can go 2 times free..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>