Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another day!!!!


Well I have been kind of lazy today..I think sometimes we need a day like that..LOL..Do any of you agree..
My kids have been outside pretty much of the day playing and instead of me being a soccer mom I have be come a softball mom..lol I have been these last few day batting balls to my 2 boys and it has been kind of fun..I revisited my high school days..He he..
I will be going to Dc for a few days..We leave Friday morning @ 4am with my hubbies softball team. We will be car pooling so we should get there aroung 9 in the morning..They are playing in a tounement and while they do that I will be visiting my aunt and 2 cousin..I have not seen them in about 8yrs..I am looking forward to the visit..
I will be earning some extra money here real soon..I will be watching a 3yr old boy whose father works with my hubby and the mother is deloyed..So I can use the extra cash..lol

Have a BLESSED day!!!!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 12 July, 2006 , Blogger Cherish the Home said...

I agree that those are needed every once in awhile!

Have a lovely trip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>