Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cleaning,Cleaning..Never ending Job..LOL

I have been cleaning all day and it seems to never end..I have cleaned my room the boys room even made curtains for there windows..I am really impressed..LOL.I took some sports sheets that they had and I just sewed them into curtains..Don't ask me how I did it but I did..LOL
I am also in the middle of making my favortie cookies..Peanut butter..Yummy..My next project is my daughters room..If I get lost I sure will be sending up flares..He he..I think I am laundery out..

Went to go see fire works last night and it was fun..Friends of ours rented and pontoon boat and we went on the river and watched and the kids liked that..

I think we are headed for some good thunder storms and the kids are dissapointed that we can't go to the sand pool but I think we can go tomorrow..

Well I need to finish my cleaning..I hope all who reads has a BLESSED day!!!! :)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 06 July, 2006 , Blogger Lula said...

Hey Michelle! I cleaned a lot yesterday..the main thing that takes the most time here is laundry. I can never seem to keep up with it...ugh ugh ugh! I told my husband...if he ever wants to be a blessing to me...one way is to open up that dryer and start folding or ironing :-)

Hope your day is a good one today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>