Sunday, July 30, 2006

July is almost gone...


First let me say a BIG Thank you to all of you have prayed for my hubby!!! He went back to the Doc's yesterday because he leg was really hurting him and felt like it was burning,They told him that was the blood clots trying to get loose so that gave him a bigger dose of blood thinners and he has to go back tomorrow..But please continue to be praying..
Wow..I just realized I have to buy school supplies in a few days..To be honest with you I am not looking forward to that..I have 3 kids to buy for and it can be really expensive and they need alot for school..But there is a good thing next weekend is a tax free on school supplies so I am looking forward know..LOL

Well I hope everyone has a BLESSED day!!!
Just one more thing can someone tell me if my blog is messed up. If it is could they tell me how to fix it..Thank you so much..

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 30 July, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! :-) I am thankful I don't have to worry about school supplies, but I am sure it can be a bit expensive. ((((Hugs)))). Have a blessed week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>