Monday, July 17, 2006

Wow..What a HOT day it is!!!!


The kids have been begging me to go outside but it has been so hot..Reach 101 today and I did walk outside and came right back in..LOL..But I so need to mow the lawn I am thing about doinf it really late..LOL
I have to say again we had such a wondeful visit with my Aunt and cousin..I personally have not seen them in about 8yrs and my kids have never met them..We let the kids play and we just talked about everything..We are planning on making another trip again..
Well I need to make dinner..I hope everyone has a wonderful day..Stay cool!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 July, 2006 , Blogger The McCormack Family said...

It was hot yesterday. Today it's suppose to be hotter. UGH! I'm so happy you got to catch with your aunt and her family.

 
At Tuesday, 18 July, 2006 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

I know what you mean about this heat. It has been soooooo hot!! Its been getting to 95* here in the Atlanta area but it might as well feel like 195*. I don't do well with heat. So I'm like you...I take one step outside and then turn right around and come back inside.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>