Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am MELTING!!!! LOL


We are so hot here it is crazy..It has reached 107 today and it is suppose to be like that all week..I sure do miss a pool in my back yard..Being on base we are not allowed..:(.. I think tonight I am going to walmart to buy a sprinkler for the kids or maybe a slip and slide..I might even try it..He he..
Well I am on a budget..I am trying so hard to make on it is so hard..If anybody has a plan they are using and would like to share PLEASE do..I am not sure where to start..

On a Serious note..Please pray for the Doughtry Family..They have lost Mr. Doughtry to an accident..Lift this family up..

Have a wonderful day!!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 19 July, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why cant you have a pool?

 
At Wednesday, 19 July, 2006 , Blogger Michelle said...

The reason we can't have a pool is because it is against the rules here on Post(Military base)..They only aloow sprinklers and slip and Slides..But where we live we are right next to the base pool..We are there alomst everyday!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>