Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wow..What start of a Holiday!!!


Friday the hurricain Ernesto came thru and flooded my back yard and came into the house and then a tree fell into my back yard and they will come by Tuesday to assess the damage and take the tree out.We were with out electricity for a bit and I am thankful it was payday!!
They was open house at school for the kids and they were able to meet there teachers and I think it is going to be a good year for them..They are happy to start back to school and so am I..LOL
I will have a suprise for you all on Wed..I am not going to tell until then because I done want to gincks it..LOL. So the anticipation begins and the guessing will start..LOL

I hope and pray you all have a wonderful Labor Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>