Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wow..What start of a Holiday!!!


Friday the hurricain Ernesto came thru and flooded my back yard and came into the house and then a tree fell into my back yard and they will come by Tuesday to assess the damage and take the tree out.We were with out electricity for a bit and I am thankful it was payday!!
They was open house at school for the kids and they were able to meet there teachers and I think it is going to be a good year for them..They are happy to start back to school and so am I..LOL
I will have a suprise for you all on Wed..I am not going to tell until then because I done want to gincks it..LOL. So the anticipation begins and the guessing will start..LOL

I hope and pray you all have a wonderful Labor Day!!!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 05 September, 2006 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Sorry to hear about the effects of Ernesto getting y'all. I kept thinking of my SIL's backyard as I watched the radar and all the rain she was getting. When I was there she was getting some work done on their backyard because it had flooded out while we were there to paint. They were waiting for it to dry out when I left there. I hope they got it taken care of before Ernesto came through. If not then I know she had a big mess!!

Can't wait to see or hear what your surprise is come Wednesday!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>