Monday, December 11, 2006

What a weekend....


Well Sat. went fine..Got all the cleaning done and hung up more lights and the kids got there rooms cleaned and I was able to put lights in there windows..They just love that..They want to keep them there after Christmas..LOL
Sunday was the ordeal..There have been many things I have cleaned up off the floor but I think the hardest thing to get up is glitter..Michael got into it and dropped it all over the floor..It took almost and hour to get up..Then when I was cooking dinner the boys were playing with a curtain rod I took down to hang up lights and they hit aubrey in eye with it and off to the Er I go..She has a pretty good cut on the inside of her (r) eye..They also said she has a blood vessel that broke to..She has to wear a patch over her eye until it heals and they said give it a couple of days..

Have a wonderful week..

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Monday, 11 December, 2006 , Blogger Heather said...

Oh no!! I will pray for her...and you ((((hug))))-heather

 
At Monday, 11 December, 2006 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Bless her heart!! I know how that has to hurt. My youngest daughter got poked in the eye with a stick by a friend of hers when she was about 5 yrs. old. Just the smallest of cuts in the eye is very painful. Praise God it didn't do any more damage than that.

 
At Monday, 11 December, 2006 , Blogger Jenn said...

Oh the poor girl, so sorry to hear of that, how scary! :(

Jenn

 
At Tuesday, 12 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for her here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>