Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's been a good week!!!


I am really liking baby sitting..I was able to get me a new cell phone and some new lamps..There are a few other things I need but in time I will get them..
Kids only go to school for 2 days this coming week and then the baking and dinner plans start..We will be just spending Thanksgiving together this year..
We had Aubrey's b-day party yesterday and she had a fun time and she got lots of gifts and had a few friends over..She really wanted a slumber party but I couldn't see myself stay up with 5 chatty girls..LOL

Well will post more later..

Have BLESSED Day!!!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 19 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell her we said Happy Birthday and I would understand about staying up with 5 chatty girls as well.. LOL Hope you and your family has a Happy Thanksgiving..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>