Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just to give you all an UPDATE!!! on JJ


Well things have been getting worse.We were in the Er again due to a rash that I have no idea what it was so the Er doc told me that she had no idea what it was so we went back to his ped's doc and he said it was Shingles and since monday he is no covered with them..Please continue to pray for him..Thank you all so much..
Due to not being able to get online because of my computer I have been checking my mail thru hubbies laptop..I will get your comments but if you would like to e-mail me you can..armywife38@yahoo.com ..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 10 January, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Bless his heart!! My sister had shingles; I know they can be very painful. I don't think I've heard of a child getting them, but since children now get the chicken pox vaccine (and I know shingles is caused by that same virus), it may be that more things of that nature begin to crop up in children.

Do they think this is at all related to the tumors? or is it possible that his immune system is just taking a beating right now and he's more vulnerable to all illness?

We'll keep praying for JJ -- and you as caretaker -- and the whole family as those that love him best (and worry most!).

 
At Thursday, 11 January, 2007 , Blogger Heather said...

That is just miserable :( I am so sorry...and will add that to my prayers tonight. I am wondering the same questions that Jodi has above. Please keep us posted. Hang in there!

 
At Friday, 12 January, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Jodi..The Doc's said his body was to tried and run down due to the Mirgain headache in which the Tumors cause he got the Shingles..
I want to Thank you ladies for praying..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>