Saturday, February 17, 2007

Computer problems again..

Well this is waht happend this time.We have DSL and my computer was taking way to long to load pages and I asked my hubby to call our internet provider and they said we had the lowest form of DSL and we we paying for the highest one so on Tuesday they came to turn me off and on Wed. they had to run and signal from there home office to see what kind of box I need well while doing that they over loaded my computer and fried my memory card and they called and told my hubby and they said since it was there error and that they are going to replace my whole computer system and they gave me a 1yr free of internet services..I am so happy about that..

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 17 February, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

It always amazes me how God can take the bad and use it to our good! Congratulations on the new computer and free year of internet (though I am sorry your old computer got fried! I hope you didn't lose anything irreplaceable.) You have such a lovely, positive attitude about things, Michelle! :o)

 
At Saturday, 17 February, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Jodi..I was able to take it in and the Geek squad transfred everything ove to my new one..Thank you so much for the compliment..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>