Wednesday, February 21, 2007

~~Ham and Broccoli Casserole~~

1 1/2 cup rice
2/3 cups ham (chicken or turkey)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 medium carrot
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 pkg. of thawed broccoli
1--8 oz. jar of cheese whiz
1 1/2 cup of bullion (chicken or beef)

In casserole dish place uncooked rice and layer top with meat. In saucepan combine remaining and cook over medium heat till warm. Pour mixture over meat and rice.Pre-heat oven at 350*. Bake casserole for 45 min. to one hour. After baking let cool 10-15 minutes before serving.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 21 February, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

This sounds good. Unfortunately it contains the taboo ingredient according to my hubby....BROCCOLI!! He hates that stuff. But I know I'd like it.

 
At Thursday, 22 February, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

I love getting and trying new recipes. Thanks for posting them.

I noticed in your profile one of your favorite movies was Titanic. My grandson has studied all about the Titanic. He now has a display in our local library. Thanks for letting me comment. It is nice meeting you. Connie from Texas

 
At Thursday, 22 February, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Mmm - yummy! Ham and broccoli are two of our family favorite. I'm going to have to try this recipe! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>