Friday, March 16, 2007

~~A sad day for us~~~


My family left and the kids are really sad..Aubrey didn't want to let go of my mom and that made it really hard for all of us..If I wasn't holding on to her she would of ran after the van. We are planning on going out to my moms this summer..
I have 3 sick kids and I think this is the sickest they have ever been..I am doing really well with my weight..I am right know 178 and I am so happy.. Welcome to my mother to the blogger world..LOL..I helped her set up a blog and when she gets back she will be posting on hers. I put a poem on there to see if it works..I can't wait till she can get started..


Well I will post more later..
Have a BLESSED day!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Friday, 16 March, 2007 , Blogger Jenn said...

awww...how nice that your mom came for a visit! I bet you all got used to it fast, I know I would!!

Great job on your weight loss! So far I have lost 27 since September so I am excited. I'm glad to have others to do it with/share it with online, that's for sure! It makes it that much more fun, plus I don't want to get left behind, hehe!! So it keeps me motivated in a way.

Talk soon!
Jenn

 
At Friday, 16 March, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

Oh the poor little sweet heart. Crying for her Grandma like that.

I hope your children get to feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>