Tuesday, March 06, 2007

~~Don't Worry~~~

Let go of all your worries,
Let God see you through;
Just turn it over to Him,
Then they will be so few.

He's there just for the asking,
As we pray to Him each day;
To help us climb the mountains,
That might get in our way.

So when troubles fall upon us,
Get down upon your knees;
He'll lift your spirits upward,
If only you'll say, "Please."

"Help me, God, I need you now,
Don't ever go away;
Your precious Son, my Jesus,
His life for me did pay.

" So, today, I will let go,
And let God have it all;
Then tomorrow I'll look back,
And say, "It seemed so small."
Faith is not believing that God can,
it is knowing that He will......

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 06 March, 2007 , Blogger Heather said...

What a beautiful poem..speaks to my heart.

 
At Tuesday, 06 March, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

That was a nice poem. It really makes one think about the things they keep holding on to.

Feel free to stop by my blog any time.

Mrs. Connie's daughter in-law, Theresa.

 
At Tuesday, 06 March, 2007 , Blogger TO BECOME said...

Michelle, did you write the poem. I had great thoughts and so true.connie from Texas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>