Monday, March 05, 2007

~~New Look~~


I did some changes and I think it looks good..Did a little cleaning today from the weekend mess and know I am awaiting for the arrival of my mom and my neice and nephew and cousin.My kids wanted to stay home and they did alot of begging but I stood my ground and sent them to school..I know "mean Mom"..LOL
I am doing really well with my weight loss..I have lost a total of 30lbs and I think I am almosr in a 14 and I am so happy..My clothes are falling off so I think I need knew ones..LOL
Well I will be posting more later need to get ready..

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 06 March, 2007 , Blogger Heather said...

I love the new look!!

 
At Friday, 09 March, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

I think your new look is nice. I almost thought I was at the wrong site...LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>