Monday, April 09, 2007

~~Crazy thing happend~~

The phone rang and it was my mom wishing us a Happy Easter and it was about time for church and still need to finish getting ready and the kids ready..We got out the door at 9:30 and we walked out the screen and there is a bush that was swarming with bee's. I told the kids to walk fast and get into the van and Jason was head of me and then here they come around me..Well as I was walking I was waving my hand to get them away from me well I ended up getting stung 2 times in the hand and once in the face..Needless to say we missed church on Easter sunday.I am doing pretty good with lots of benadryl .
We are calling houseing today to get who ever they need to get out here and spray or tare these bushes down..

Well wishing you all a BLESSED day!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Monday, 09 April, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

((Michelle)) - I am so sorry that happened! My eldest son is allergic to bees/wasps. He got stung in the face once by a red wasp and looked almost unrecognizable for over a week! I know you didn't have the Easter you planned, but I hope the children enjoyed the day. Take care!

 
At Monday, 09 April, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Yes the kids had a wonderful day..My hubby did and Easter egg hunt with them and they eat alot of candy..

 
At Monday, 09 April, 2007 , Blogger Janie said...

I am so sorry! That must have hurt, badly! Glad you had some Benadryl in the house. Has all the swelling gone down now?

 
At Monday, 09 April, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

I am doing alot better today just been very Itchy

 
At Monday, 09 April, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

Wow, sorry to hear that. I'm glad your better, but I know it was hard missing Easter Sunday. (((Hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>