Friday, April 27, 2007

We had a visiter last night..

The flu came to visit last night about 9:30 and it hit my hubby really bad..He was up all night throwing up and it continued all day today. He went to the clinic and they game him some med's and he came home and has been in bed ever since..I think they are working..I hope and pray that me and the kids wont get this..
We had really nice weather today it was in the high 70's but earlier it started to really rain and thunder and lightening..
Well I need to clean up the kitchen from dinner.I will post more when I can..

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 28 April, 2007 , Blogger Janie said...

I am so sorry! I will pray that you and the kids don't get it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>