Monday, June 11, 2007

Hello all!!!

Been and crazy week..I think I mentioned that I have taken on 3 more kids and know I have a total of 8 kids that I watch and my 3. It has been very hard but with us being in a bind finacially it is a need.. I have 4 more days of this and they will be out of school and I get to drop a few..
Satan sure know how to kick you when you are alreay down. We were leaving for church and as I was walking to the Van I noticed something on the hood..I pointed it out to Jason and we both got to lookin and it was 6 splaters of red paint from a paint ball gun..We called the Mp's and they came out and they are calling in a special investigator and they a looking into the issue. We have had several problems with the teens on our block they have shoot up serveral air conditions with BB guns. So we will see what is going to happen..
Carissa has been here and it sure has been fun and she is having a great time.
Well need to get the kids ready for school..
Have a BLESSED day!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 13 June, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Oh, Michelle, I know you must be tired at the end of each day! Praying the Lord will give you strength.

I hope the MP's can find the ones responsible for your car damage, AND they or their parents pay for it!

Glad your niece is enjoying her trip. What a joy for your daughter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>