Sunday, May 20, 2007

~~~What's Happening~~~


I have been pretty busy these days working on my weight and doing pretty good..I have changed up my routine and joined Curves and I start on Tues. and really excited. From they tell me I have to loose 10 more pounds and I will be where I should be so I am looking forward to that..Still will be working out at home to with " Walk Away The Pounds" and 3 days a week at Curves. I have also been eating right and weighing my food intake..
JJ will start specail Ed classes on Monday and I am hoping with will give him the help that he needs.. Jason's Med Board is coming along and we should hear about another perposal this coming week..We turned down the 1st one due tot he lack of medical they were giving us..
Well I need to get going and will be posting more later..
Have a Wonderful day!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 20 May, 2007 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Thanks for the update. Glad things are going well for y'all. How is the arm? And how are you doing with your recuperating from the surgery? Must be pretty good if you are back to exercising again.

 
At Monday, 21 May, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Julie..
My arm is doing alot better and I am feeling really good..I got the Ok from my Doc to do a little workout and I am going to try Curves..

 
At Monday, 21 May, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Sounds like your really getting in great shape. Praying for a good offer from the Med. Board.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>