Wednesday, July 25, 2007

~~Someday With Jesus~~

Someday I'll meet with Jesus
I'll see Him face to face
With outstretched arms I'll run to Him
And cling to His embrace.

Someday I'll walk with Jesus

I'll stay close by His side
With humble heart I'll follow Him
And through the clouds we'll stride.

Someday I'll talk with Jesus

I'll tell Him everything
With reverence I'll listen
And to His word I'll cling.

Someday I'll dine with Jesus

I'll sup with our great Lord
With humble heart I'll eat the bread
And drink the wine that's poured.

Someday I'll sing with Jesus

I'll be His finest guest
With my voice I'll lift Him up
And offer Him my best.

Someday I'll fly with Jesus

I'll soar with my great King
Oh! The grandeur of it all
The day I get my wings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 25 July, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

Love the poems you post.

 
At Saturday, 28 July, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Beautiful poem. *Someday* certainly is something to think about, isn't it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>