Saturday, August 25, 2007

~~Hello~~


I am sorry for not posting but i could not get into my account thu my moms computer for some reason..But today i finally got it..WooHoo..
Well Alot has happend since we have been here. Michael broke his elbow and we had to go find a house for the last 3day and on the last day we finally found one. We can move in until the 1st of sept. We are really excited about this and the kids will be starting school after Labor day ..
Please keep on praying for us..Thank you all so much..

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 25 August, 2007 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

YOUR BACK! I missed you.

So sorry to hear about your sons elbow. I hope he is doing ok.

Congrats on finding a house! I hope it's everything you hope it to be.

I did miss you (((Hugs)))

 
At Sunday, 26 August, 2007 , Blogger Jodi said...

Michelle ~ I'm so glad you've found a house and are almost ready to settle in. Sorry to hear about Michael's elbow ... ouch!! It's wonderful to *see* you again and to hear things are progressing well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>