Thursday, January 03, 2008

~~Good Day everyone~~


I hope everyone had a wonderful new year..We had a service at our church and it was wonderful..We had 3 prechers and one of them was my hubby and he did a great job..
Kids started back to school today and it is a odd day to start back and they really didn't want to get up..LOL
I have been getting back on track with my work out again and I am hoping to at least loose about 30lbs..So pray for me..

Our vans heater went out and we need to get it fixed and pray that we can find a place that is not to expensive and also it wont be that expensive to fix..We sure need one with the weather we are having..

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Thursday, 03 January, 2008 , Blogger Sis. Julie said...

I pray you are able to lose the weight you are trying to lose. I want to lose about 40 lbs. I started a new blog that is my weight-loss blog. I didn't know if you knew of it or not. It is at http://ajourneywithjulie.blogspot.com

I've had several coming by to be an encouragement to me and other ladies that are visiting. Please feel free to come by if you haven't already.

 
At Thursday, 03 January, 2008 , Blogger Katrina said...

Hi Michelle, I thought it was so nice of you to leave a comment on my blog. My girls went back to school today too. They were too cozy to move very fast.

In Christ,
Katrina

 
At Thursday, 03 January, 2008 , Blogger Glenda Christina said...

Hi Michelle praying for you in every area of your life to be blessed and whole and healthy and blessed over again for ministering the gospel with your hubby.
Praying with you and joining you in trying to lose weight this year.
Blessings
Glenda

 
At Friday, 04 January, 2008 , Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

I'm glad you had good service at church. We brought in the new year with our church also, it was great.

Praying you have an easy time losing the 30 lbs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>