Thursday, May 11, 2006

Has the Week ended yet!!!! LOL


I just came back from the hospital and Jason is doing much better from the surgery..They releived alot of the pressure and the infection and the blood clots that formed..His leg is looking like a normal leg..LOL They put something in call a vac to suction all that icky stuff out..
I think I am feeling the stress if this week..I am so tried and my bed it sounding really good..LOL But I ahve to say the kids are doing well Praise the Lord..
Jason will be coming home hopefully tomorrow and I really need to ge the house in order and that is what I will be doing tomorrow..

Have a wonderful day!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 11 May, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he is doing better. I can imagine you are totally exhausted. I pray you get some well needed and deserved rest. I'm glad that your hubby gets to come home tomorrow. I love you and am praying for you all!!

 
At Friday, 12 May, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shell,

I'm so glad to hear that Jason is doing better, I know how stressful that must be. At least it won't get infected. Keep up your energy. (The Lord will help you).
Know that you are Loved and in my prayers.
Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>