Monday, July 31, 2006

Another scare for us today!!!!


Well Jason went to a apt he had and he called me and told me that one of those blood clots had come loose and they had to put some kids of blocker in his leg..He goes back in tomorrow..Please continue to be praying..
I had to go to the Doc's today and everything went well..My tail bone is healing nicely but it is still broken they said it shouldn't be long before it is healed all the way..
Aubrey said something that really surprised me today..There is a family that just moved in next to us and they have a daughter that is the same age as Aubrey..Well they let her go to the sand pool(swimming area) all by herself and then play with a group of kids way older then she is..Well the kids were outside playing on the swing set and the father came to fence and asked if we have seen his daughter, He said she had been gone for quit sometime and I told him No we had just got home..We went into the house and Aubrey turns to me and says "Know I now why you are always with us and Know where we are at" And the funny thing is the prents still have not gone and looked for her..I am so glad my kids are with me and I have a good eye on them..
Well JJ is back to not sleeping he was up all night the night before and last night..We have a call into his Doc and they are trying to get him in..I know he is tired but he wont sleep..

Well off for know..Have a wonderful day!!!

2 Comments:

At Monday, 31 July, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! praying for healing for you and dh as well!

 
At Monday, 31 July, 2006 , Blogger Jerry Bouey said...

Still praying!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>