Thursday, December 14, 2006

Kids say the funniest things..

Well I hope now one gets affended by what I am going to say..My son Michael is learning about the different religious Holidays is school..Well the teacher was talking about Hannakka abd about how they celebrate for 8 days and they get gifts for theose days..I told him it was a Jewish holiday and that we are not Jewish, Well he preceeded to say " Mom can you switch me"..I am sorry I had to laugh but please for who ever reads this please don't get offended..And another thing he just got done watching Pirates of the Caribbian..Well we were eating dinner at IHOP last night and he saw a man with a patch..He said " Look mommy a pirate" I looked over at the man and said I am sorry and he said he gets that all the time and he just laughed..
Well I am almost done with the shopping and know it is all the wrapping I still have to do..We are going out Sat. to get all the teachers something so the kids can take it to them next Firday..

Well have to pick up..Have a wonderful day!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, 18 December, 2006 , Blogger Heather said...

LOL ...too cute ;) My kids embarrass me all the time with their comments to people lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>